This is a continuation from the previous workshop conducted on April 12th, 2018 at the Floral Park Library. A brief review of the topics covered during the previous workshop will be conducted, followed by heavy focus on new Feng Shui techniques and methods to explore.
Sample Topics Include:
- Deeper Exploration of How to Evaluate your Home using the Ba-gua map over your personal floor plan
- Additional Practical Feng Shui and Transcendental cures
- Exploring the Five Elements and how to implement them into your home with concepts of Interior Design
- Enhancing Your Landscape with Feng Shui
- Introduction to DIY Space Clearing Techniques
ADMISSION FREE – Prior attendance to previous introduction Feng Shui workshops won't be mandatory, but STRONGLY recommended!
Please remember to bring a copy or hand drawing of your floor plan, notebook, writing utensil, and colored pencils.