New York City Feng Shui Consultant Laura Cerrano, shares 4 easy Feng Shui tips on how to navigate the energy of the July 2019 Buck Full moon with supportive insights from expert astrologists.Read More
Feng Shui Manhattan Blog
Certified Feng Shui Expert Laura Cerrano provides weekly Feng Shui Tips and insights, paired with the latest scientific studies, discussions about additional supportive healing modalities and healthier lifestyle choices for the body, mind and spirit.
Filtering by Tag: feng shui tips
Feng Shui Manhattan Facebook Live Webinar Recording: Cultivating Spirituality and Wisdom with Feng Shui
During this Feng Shui Manhattan Facebook Live talk, Certified Feng Shui Consultant Laura Cerrano explored practical approaches on how to welcome the energy of wisdom, knowledge, and spirituality into your home and lifestyle.
Books mentioned during this recording:
1. "Women who Run with Wolves," by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph. D.
2. "A Primer for Ascension," By Pierre Dubois
3. "Sacred Space," by Denise Linn
4. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Alchemy," by Dennis William Hauck
5. "The complete Idiot's Guide to Taoism," by Brandon Toropov and Chad Hansen
Laura also touched upon the topic of intention writing. For those of you who are not familiar with the word “intention,” or would like to enjoy a quick refresher, please visit: What Is The Most Important Principle in Feng Shui?