Some of the best wealth cures in feng shui may already be located within your home. And for those who enjoy the more traditional cures, continue reading to see some of the most popular go-to suggestions.
1. Money flows like water and needs open pathways. De clutter your home so this becomes easier for the energy flow. Let go of what ever you do not need, use or love.
2. Organize your bills. Create a system that allows you to stay on-top of due dates, so debt and late fees are thing of the past. This will also boost your self-confidence and help you regain control of your finances.
3. Allow natural light to filter into your home and make it routine to open your blinds and curtains daily. Light is a healing energy, while also "illuminating" your intentions for why you need wealth. This will also remind you to take action in cultivating more opportunities to increase prosperity in all areas of your life.
4. Keep an eye out for "signs of abundance." Have you ever come across coins or dollar bills on the floor? When you do, do not disregard this simple gesture. This is an opportunity to remind yourself that you are already wealthy and that abundance is seeking you. If you do not pick up the coin or dollar bill, simply acknowledge it by saying, "thank you for this sign of abundance."
5. Adding plants into your home will not only clear the air, it will also symbolically represent the growth and expansion of wealth. Based on the five elements theory of feng shui, its recommended to have at least 1-3 plants in each room (where natural light is filtering in).
Plant types: Bamboo, Rubber Tree (money tree), peace lily and ferns.
Each school of feng shui will offer a different perspective. My suggestion, make sure there is a good amount of distance between your bed and the plants location.
Below Are Traditional Feng Shui Cures:
Placement could be near the front entrance of your home. Make sure the mouth of the frog faces into your home. This directs money flow inward vs back outside the front door.
The lucky cat helps to call in what ever intentions you create. Ideally, this wealth cures is for retail stores, restaurants and business. You could also place lucky cat in your home (especially if you own a in-home business).
In Japanese, lucky cats are called Maneki Neko, which translates to the "Beckoning cat."
This is a great cure because it's easy to implement and flexible with your home's decor. Placement could be by the front entrance, inside your homeoffice or where ever the wealth section of your home is located.
Make sure the front of the ship faces into your home.
My final tip: Be sure to take ACTION! Many times people have the assumption, if they implement the cures, money will just appear. The energy deposit you invest in life, is what you get back.