Feng Shui seems to becoming more and more confusing these days due to how the media markets it, sided with the various methods being taught. Over the years it seems these shifting perceptions have and still are creating internal conflicts with fellow Feng Shui consultants.
There seems to be a good amount of criticizing about what method of Feng Shui is "real and authentic" vs not. From my first hand experience and shared success stories from clientele, I have witnessed all forms of Feng Shui to be very helpful and beneficial. Naturally, others may disagree with me and that is just fine.
As Feng Shui Consultants Perhaps We Could Also Consider:
- Are we being mindful of the Feng Shui method our clients personally connect to? Or are we pushing that belief onto them?
- Have we explained the who, what, where, when, why and how during a Feng Shui consultation and/or workshop clearly?
- Are we promoting fear based perceptions or highlighting the potentials of change and offering options of solutions?
- Have we created easy to manage Feng Shui suggestions and a system to measure progress?
- What are we doing as a spiritual being to better our own human ego and characteristics?
We need less squabbling and more collaboration.